Yesterday was productive in spite of the Covid-19 crisis. I finished deconstructing the little 10’x10’ shed behind the garage.
Work was stopped the day before because of a bat sheltering in the tarpaper on the south side of the structure. It was near the end of the day and I reckoned the little mammal would fly off overnight now that it’s home was being demolished. I put a flap of the torn 90# roofing material over his hiding spot, hoping the critter didn’t freak out before dark. After sunset, but before it was totally dark I went back and took the flap off and hoped the bat would be gone by morning. Sure enough, no trace.
Perhaps one day, I’ll post the video of this shed’s final days.